Saturday, June 30, 2007

Presence

Today was yet another day of another good day!!!




The day has a refreshing start!!




And amazingly ... there isn't much work in office for me to do!! I am still getting a hang of my work. Can't say i am perfect ... and there will be times which i am pretty critical over my low performance .... over that silly mistakes... over my forgetfulness over what i learn yet just days ago. But i keep telling myself that it'll be better. That i am not working there by chance ... and i will be a salt and light one day. Despite the reminders of the horrible times i had in my NS days... i know that God is always faithful to me. I can't rely on the past to bring me to future. Truly every step is a step of faith. I believe that every walk i take with Him will lead me higher...



Just had prayer meeting wif the 143 / 116 gang. It was quite awkward i feel at the start ... and my fingers was seriously numb and tired. Never felt that stretched before ... since i don't usually play guitar for such a long time these days. But nevertheless.. by His strength i am still able to play a good song ... i am still able to draw down the presence of God together with Wen and everyone else. And i am glad that many people through pm had such a powerful encounter with God. It's amazing.



For me myself as a guitarist... i guess i don't have the privilege to enjoy God so intimately yet. Though it is not true to say that i will not able to get an encounter with God.... but as I serve as a guitarist, it dawned on me that whatever gifts that i had .... its for others that i serve. Not for myself.... and maybe that is why i am not able to enjoy that much as my fellow friends... as much as to receive a sweet impartation from God. In another sense, as i played during the meeting ... i think i was brought into remembrance of how the HS approached those who are meek .. who are willing to put all aside to follow him. To those who say " for me to live is Christ ... for me to die is gain". Its deep ... but yet i do know that God is on His part always waiting ... always waiting for that communion.



The presence of God is such to amazing to describe. I want to come to that place again... where his river will flow out so deeply in my life. Not just once or twice. But every single day. Every single day. In my heart .... i am so dissatisfied about one truth. That is that if signs and wonders and grow so strong among some people ...... among the heroes of faith in the past .... why not now??? What is holding back the HS ??? If only the doors are really open on our members. ... i know things will really be different. That is my desired breakthrough for my life and church.



If you can use anything Lord, you can use me. Having said all this, i am thankful that you brought me back to the walk by your grace and mercy. As i go thru AFV, i know that my time here is little. And i know that the continous war that rages all around the world is not that of the natural.. but in the spirit. I will continue to fight o God ... to overcome the strongholds of the darkness. Holy spirit guard my heart and soul. Amen.

No comments: