Monday, June 25, 2007

Man of details

Bank 101: Be a man of details. Because details determine destiny.


Again it was a tiring day. But you know wad, i am amazed that i did not fall asleep in work or something. I kinda expect myself to be soooo sleepy (since i had a pretty long unrested but fun weekend) that i will doze off halfway during work. Thank God for the God-given strength to complete my work task... and somehow i think i got a hang of the work i struggled to get it right last week. As my superiors reviewed my work ... there was still tons of silly mistakes here and there.... (most if not all of which are done last week) so .. in a way i was kind of discouraged.


I realise that though my work is in a way .... pretty small scale and to a certain extent pretty dead.. i know that every detail of my work is important. A small error like not inserting a "Mr" infront of a name in a letter is unacceptable in my line of work. And somehow ... i know that if i am going to undertake something 'huge' in the future... i got to pay attention to the details i handle now. No matter how big or small it.


just as how God is detailed in making every single cell of us.... and every atom that makes up the universe. A tiny miscalculation and bam... no more Jason .... no more earth... no more pretty nice oreo cheesecakes.


Anyway i am happy that we r going to have our first cell-group initiated prayer meeting. Its been a long time since we gather together to pray for cell group... the church and even for ourselves. I really want to have fun ... and at the same time receive a greater impartation from this pm....


this is all so going to be cool. :)

No comments: