Sunday, June 24, 2007

Chalet and Out

Ahhhhhhhhhhh i am shagged.





jus went for service -> chalet -> morning service -> Food game (shi zhi lu kou) -> Steamboat buffet!




Spent alot !!! an amount never thought possible in my recent months .... not until God provided me with the opportunity to spend this much with my friends. Great is our God indeed!!!



I am falling sick i think. But i pretty enjoyed the fellowship. Sometimes when i get too tired... i just daze and smile ..... but at least the last 2 days... i still had the energy to interact and run around (in the game). Sadly no much appetite to enjoy the food. Me and jarrett there just wanna sleep. Zz


Gonna do QT soon. And yea i got to do QT (alone) at the East coast (small jetty) near the beach. It was a pretty rewarding experience! Though there wasn't a bam wow bam revelation.... but my heart was filled with thankfulness over all his goodness that was poured down on me this week. Pouring out my appreciation out at the breezy jetty was certainly unique!


Maybe if time permits ... i will post pics! took many pix!



I needa rest early. Till de next time....

No comments: