Sunday, July 01, 2007

My heart.

Amazing man. Din had so much fun .... or how shall i put it ... exciting time thru simple prayer meetings. and i mean meetingsssssss.. had 4 prayer meetings this week. I'm blown away man. Talk about revival..... there is so much movement in the spirit.




In the midst of all this.... thank God for his sustenance this whole week. Well apart from the many prayer meetings i had.... i feel the devil tempting me throughout the week.. sowing thots of selfishness, negativity and bringing me to remember my past failures to tear me down. But by his grace and mercy, i am able to stand strong and pull through. I like the verse - For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ. 2 Cor 10:3-5


I grew to realise that we are constantly at war. Yes war ... a powerful one that was declared long ago .. even before the birth of the Adamic race. It is this war that we have to learn how to pace ourselves .. to rejoice at every victory and good moments... and to fight whenever we need to. I have to constantly guard my heart from the deceiver. and press on to the prize ahead.



Enuff of the spiritual woo-ha. I am determined to be a more detailed person! Ever since i start practising my bank 101 - Be a Man of Details! I become more aware of my errs and misses. When i grow tired ... i tend to let feelings lead the way. When i make a mistake, i will get discouraged. I made countless careless mistakes this week. Though at the start i can say i am pretty discouraged that i made the same old mistakes again and again.. i thank God for all the opportunities to learn from them. My training ground to be a more careful man has just started. And i will be a more detailed man... more tactful and wise! And hopefully when i become a leader next time in my field of interest .. or in whatever i am called to be... i will be truly a naturalist in making wise detailed analysis ... about my work. To be the best that i could be out there.




Thank you Lord :)

No comments: