Thursday, February 03, 2005

Yesterday Janet spoke to me late in the night. Not in my dreams ..... on the phone. I am glad she called and sahred her piece of mind. She told me she is sorry for being angry with me. My first reaction was "huh ?" I never knew she was angry with me. She seem normal but a little bit restless from the last time i saw her in cg.

Well its a simple incident .. an incident that somehow bothered her. From her perspective, she has a feeling that i somehow disrecpect her ... when i join another group of frens when i was with her and another fren originally. My first reaction was "huh?" again. You see : she told me that i disappeared with a group of friends whom join us. She knows that they are joining us and she knows them as friends as well. Janet and another friend were infront of us. Somehow we got seperated ... Janet and a person infront ... the whole bunch of us are at the back. From this .. my point of view was .. : if you put in that way .. you were infront of us ... so technically we did not seperate from 2 of u. Its the both of u who went ahead w/o looking out for us ... sticking with the original big group. Then i think again + from what Janet had said, this point of view is not totally right. Its not fair for me to shift the blame totally to them and say they have just run off with their own world and the least i should do is to inform them where are we all this while. I stepped out and put myself in the 3rd point of view. God's point of view. To me[God], this is just a simple misunderstanding btw 2 parties. Nothing more and nothing less.

The point i am trying to bring here which Janet has indirectly taught me is to learn to share yr problem. Sometimes it seems easier to just put up with the problem and junk it on the back of yr mind. However, this is not a very healthy choice as it will eventally surface together with other problems and puta great strain on the relationship. Learn to share and to see in everyone's shoes. That certainly helps to clear up alot of misunderstanding. I am very happy that she shared. She told me she felt vrey much better. I guess Janet might feel so bothered in this way is because our relationship as friends are not very established. We are not close to understand what to give and what to take in a simple friend to friend relationship. Its time for me to work hard to make my relationship with every member of my cg as firm and as strong as possible.

Someday when i look back, i will know ... that all that i've done have not gone to waste.

No comments: