Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Reunion

Why is reunion dinner called reunion dinner? Because it reunites the family? Because its the last dinner of the year, and it is best spent with the family? Yea to all of us its that. It's a reunification, a gathering, an event of happiness. To those who think that are boring, well i must say they should have a good reason to say so. I love it to see all my relatives buzzing to my house at Chinatown and our whole house will be so packed. I will talk crap with my cousins, play carrom with my uncles, play with my little cousin [ baby Grace]. She loves to lie down. She even crawled nxt to me and lie on my body. So cute! She climbed my bed and lied on my pillow. Thank God she din jump on my bed and leave her baby footprints everywhere. She is very adorable, and i swear men ..... that i heard her calling me JAson!!! Woohoooo. I babysit her for like 20 mins, carrying her around my house which is kinda small to navigate around. Eventually i have to put her down and let her run around. I also played sparklers and men, this new form of sparklers give out real big sparks. And you can feel the heat on yr hand when the spark lands on yr hand. Pretty cool though. We burnt many sticks at one time. It reminds me when i was young. We always throw the lighter sparklers up in the air and run for cover. Haaa. So fun! This time we just wave around .... ^_^ still fun though

Well, i got 3 ang pows today alr! ^_^ Well, the sad part of this yr's reunion dinner is my father, mom and brothers din come. I think my father was held down by work. So they din visit me. Well, in a way ... that makes the reunion dinner - not very reunion in that sense. Everyone left earlier than usual today. Usually every year, everyone would stay till 11 to 12 mn at my house. Very shuang men. We can party all nite at my room ... or visit the neighbourhood. [like last yr]. At 10 pm, my hosue was dead quiet le. Haiz. Well everything is not lost. I can still get to enjoy one good thing! Sight of fireworks form my window. Haaa, very cool leh. boom boom boom, and flowers form on the sky and on my window screen. I was deeply captivated for a moment. Last year, i was liek 100m away from the firework source. So u can imagine how close i am when the fireworks exploded in the sky. I can feel the heat on my face at that kinda close range!

Well this year may not be as exciting as last year. I am happy that i still have the ability to enjoy all that is present to me. Gong Xi Fa chai everyone! Nian Nian You Yu. Fu lu Gao Sheng! Long Ma Jing Sheng. Zhao shen Gui Zhi. Tian tian Mi mi. Shun shun li li. Haa remember all this phrases wor! Before u get Hong Bao's, u have to say alot of these! ^^

HCNY!

No comments: