Sunday, February 06, 2005

Wad a day ...

Very tired. Ha ok let me start off everythign in sequence

9 am wake up. Oh man. My eyes can't help shutting themselves. Totally Glued together as i travelled from Outram to Boon Lay Mrt. Felt better after that. Ran after a 179 bus, caught it in time just not to be extra latE :P (which means i am already late). When i reach the music room at NTU, i was 10 mins late. -__- but i was not the latest. hehe ^^v

Today we had combine cell with Mr Phillip from E (something something) and we had an interesting game. We use historic ancient chinese kung fu power during the game. lol basically, its a remake of scisoors paper stone. Ying Yang Zhi [ scissors equivalent ], Wu ling Zhang [ paper], Tian tang Tui [ Stone]. So we went around playing scissors paper stone .. haha. And we progress from Tu di, to shi xiong/shi jie and finally to Zhang men Ren. The first 2 Zhang Men Ren will have a intergalactic fight in the music room [ of 3 rounds of scissors paper stone]. The winner will be crown Wu Ling Men Zhu. hahaa. Wanyi and another guy were the Zhang men ren. The other guy won and became the Wu Ling Men Zhu.

We had a very good message today too :). And we sang a beautiful song : One that's after you [ i think that's the name]. City Harvest create one leh! Cool men. Later we had lunch at a coffee shop and met Emily later at the church. We had a good time of fellowship thru-out the way. At the end of the day, all of us were visibly tired. Chong's black panda eyes were extremely prominent. Haa he told me that if he cannot sleep, he'll start gaming. Men that is really hardcore. I understand about gaming at night. It'll make yr eyes tired easily and hence u will have a very strong urge to sleep after that. However, its not very good as it strain yr eye muscle, making you more and more like me! haha 4-eye chicken [in chinese] as everyone called in sch. Well we chatted alot and i got to know him abit better. He told me he feels that he is quiet. Men he did so much better than me lor in the past. In the first few fellowship with the group, Zhimming and me are the quietest. And Mom and peifen and the rest always encourage me to speak. At that time, i was kinda afraid i will sepak the wrong thing [ as i told Chong] as i am new. I dunno the people welll. And i am not a very good conversationalist. And at that time asi remembered, they speak alot of chinese. Not my kind of language at that time. I hardly every speak chinese. Today mom said my chinese has improved alot. lol. I thought she was joking. Anyway, i guess all of us were kinda weary and most of them went home to sleep. I didn't.

Tired as i were afew hours ago, i continue to go California Gym. TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY. Very sad. It's the last time i can use their gym equipments. It's the last time i can use their steam bath, sauna for free. It's the last time i can sing in their bathrooms. ha. Of course not everything about gymming will be the last for me. I can always go other gyms. Ha which might be good cos the Muscles boys there are pretty intimidating. I really stretch myself today. Kinda tired after gym. I went Chinatown later for my dinner. Ate at Mei shi Jie. Men it was super crowded. Usually it takes me 5 mins to get there. Now it takes me about 20 mins to get there [cos i also went alittle sightseeing]. Today i saw a very cool thing on the newspaper ad. Salsa dance! I am gonna ask Chong and Ken down to try learning the dance. 15 bucks for a drink and a free dance lesson. The dance changes everyday. Well i figure that even if we dun like what we see when we get there, we can always chill out at their cafe at the 2nd storey to catch up and to chat. I hope they do teach me something and not regular line dancing moves ...

Chinatown is rocking harder and harder than ever!

Gong Xi Fa Chai!

No comments: