Friday, February 25, 2005

Men .... look at the time! My energizer battery on my back is gonna pop out. Today is an eventful day at church. I carried alot of stuffs here and there as usher and i had a pretty hard time standing and listening to the sermon since i am outside of the lobby.

The cool thing is my friend talk to me and i am glad that i shared with him what i need to share, and apologise and clear up the stupid mess that i have make. I shan't elaborate. Just wanna say that sometimes using yr head and yr heart is not enuff. This is the time where u need to submit to God to let him do the work for u. I am just glad that at least he got some answers to life's question. I am not an expert on that subject. But Jesus is ! I will do as much as i can to change the world as what i have told my friend. ha! Great dream huh?

No comments: