Monday, February 21, 2005

Is my typo's dat bad? -_____-

The start of today was very horrible. I had cell group at 11.30 and and i woke up at 11. It was a nightmare. I was still in a daze and i quickly phone Mom to tell her the news. She firmly asked me to find a way down *army style/tone*. I was kinda grouchy in the morning and was very very angry at my little handphone for not waking me up. It was after awhile then i realise the handphone alarm was not turned on. I was like !@#@$!@#@#%! And i gotta meet Xiu Wen and bring here there. I am supposed to be at Boon Lay at 11 am. Goodness! I was brushing my teeth and answering alot of calls. I began to make backup arrangements with them b4 i grab my stash and head down for a cab. The cab was a lifesaver and also a pocket-burner. The amazing thing was i never reach boon lay in 20 mins from Chinatown. The sad thing is this comes for a prize .. of which i have to pay about 14 times my regular fare to reach Boon lay. Sad.

I reached Cell group at 11.40 and I was kinda grouchy. haaa cant help it ... dunno y. Everyone see me also dun dare to make fun of me liao. I settled down and composed myself .... while saying a small prayer to Lord to ask for peace. Eventually, i was composed enough to lead games ... which turns out quite ok.

Cell group was good as usual. Juliet join us again! But she cant teach me guitar cos she rush off after cg. I wanna asked xiu wen but she also left early to accompany Ken n' Alex for service. Wan Yi was too buzy to teach me. So i began to strum a lonely tune to myself. haaa. Sad. I din learn anything new today. But Wan Yi did pass me guitar notes which prove quite useful as it allows me to explore further.

I watched " I do, I do" with Chong. Xiu wen and Ken cant come so left me and Chong. For one thing as i have learned long ago, i never really supported Singapore movie productions because of their low-standard of plot. Well this show is supposed to be a romantic comedy. Jian Xiang and Janet seem to like the 2 shows alot. Xiu Wen too. Tat's y chong and me decidied to give it a try ... judging by the good remarks from all of them. As i watched on the show, i tried to remind myself its a good show and lower my expectaion as usual. Somehow, this show really doesn't seem very nice to me. The humour-element in this show isn't really impressive .... and i tried very hard to laugh. hahah and ok i did laugh at some parts. Maybe at the tuition class part .. that was abit funny. The rest just makes me " .... " all the way. Well, Chong seem to like the movie alot. Cos i caught him laughing his head off alot. Well at least one of us is enjoying the show. The good thing is at least the ending wasn't as bad as Kung Fu hustle. I seem to being losing interest in chinese movies. Well, all i could say is this movie is okay but not worth my 8.50. Not even 7.50 if its on weekday. I wanna watch Million dollar baby!!! but now i am broke. Sigh


Anyway its not the movie that makes the day. Its the fellowship and lessons learned that makes the day. As each day past, i seem to be getting sadder. I am kinda worried for A's and my preparation for army and about how little time i am left to do the things i wanna do.

Sigh~

No comments: