Sunday, February 20, 2005

-___________-


y am i tired everytime i reach home? How can ?? I go army how!? GRrrr

I got a new army letter address to Jason Ng. When i saw the letter i was abit shock and abit excited. My Pes status was demoted from B to E. That means i am not required to go Tekong for BMT! I just need to do simple admin work. When i went home to read the letter again, i realised something is amiss. The letter inside the envelope does not have my name and NIRC. Not as what is written on the envelope. It was another guy call Ng Wen Cheng. Good they send me a letter to tell me Ng Wen Cheng has now become a Pes E member with effect from 2/2/2005. I don't know why i am writing this in my blog. But the stale fact remanins that if i don't get this sorted out in time, i will ahve a whole rubbish-load of possible admin problems to clear on my day of enlistment. That is ********** . lol

Well i went to SAJC open house today. In the morning 11 am. It turns out everyone i am meeting is late. -___- and guess what ? haha some of them even actually plannned to meet late ............ and eneded up reaching there even later. Girls girls girls! Always girls. Evil are these breed of people. 1 fine bright sunny day i shall bring a hammer and *konk* every girl i meet. hehe. All out war against girls!!!!!!!!!!!

The games, food were very expensive. The price was astonishing. 1 can drink cost 2 bucks. 1 packet food cost 4 bucks. 1 slice of pizza plus 1 can of drink cost 4 bucks. [ That's all i ate for lunch!] Most of the time i am lookign out for my juniors, My classmates, alll the familiar faces that i know. Lol poor Chong had to stay at a corner all the time cos he doesn't know any of my frens. Most of the time, we went for a stroll, to look at different stalls and also slack at one corner of the SC [ Student Centre]. Well you couln't play much games there acutually. Everything is all so ex. Yr 10 bucks ticket will run out very fast in time. So that explains y we al lslack so much. Wormz has probably wake up on the wrong side of the bed and appeared very grouchy. She always wack my head everytime she could. I shall say this again!!! ALL GIRLS ARE EVIL!

The only game i played is Archery. Lol vivi treated me and Chong. Each of us only have one shot. So every shot is precious. That's the only game i played and its not very exciting. Well SAJC funfair to me was erm pretty mild ..... not as exciting as NJC's funfair. JJC's funfair should also fair much better than us. There are too little activities men ... -___-

Haiz very tiring day. All the girls behave weirdly around me today. Either too nice or too mean. Something is really getting outta hand. I shall start konking girls very soon to wake them all up. HA~

No comments: