Monday, May 12, 2008

Mama

yesterday i gave usher training again. My trainees are so very cute.. They give very animated answers to the problems i gave them.. lol. :D But im glad they really have the heart and passion to serve! :) It would be the most wonderful thing if one day i meet them.. they would have changed so much to become leaders of multitudes of people.... by then, i better be somewhere doing something great too... or else.. haha -_- sad.



Man im tired. i love yesterday's service on Mother's day. i was tearing throughout the service when i see how much sacrifice the mom's make for their children. But for me... i have another special person to fill in as my mom throuh all this years.. that's my grandma.



Since i don't grow up with my parents, i don't have the opportunities of learning and experiencing parental love as young. But i got blessings from many of my relatives. I was raised with many people to look up to .. but it wasn't a very pleasant journey for me as a child. But one happy thing that i appreciate (and still learing to apprecaite) is the love my grandma gave me since i was young. you know i use to really hate her when i was young! but after my eyes were opened, i began to understand bit by bit her untold love towards me everyday. She is the greatest mom that i had all my life.


I treat her to a simple dinner of dim sum and KFC yesterday. So far, she only liked the 'xiao long bao' i bought.. lol .. so sad i bought so much food and we all cant finish it.. (yea supersizestomachme cant finish too!).


No nations are greater than a mother. Because it's a mother that raised up a man.


despite all our quarrels ... Grandma ya always the greatest!

No comments: