Saturday, May 03, 2008

Teasy day..

Today is teasy day... haiz.. im too tired to type this.


but yea its fun. my cg mates are really wild today man.. and they are really overqualified drama actors man... haha


ok just to share this short unbelieavable incident... we were sending one of our church member cum overseas exchange student off from airport this afternoon. I was rushing down after my SIM registration and i was kinda flustered waiting for traffic to move man. Eventually .. after i reach changi airport, i ran towards mac to find the people and they were all not there!! so i gave Elaine a call and she sounded quite angry that i was this late :( so i was like o-no! ... i went up to meet them and then i saw them waving goodbye to her! i was quite disappointed and sad ... then ben said how disappointing i am... and that really made me feel bad. and after awhile ...... she just appeared out of the blue! soon after, everyone just started laughing! .... that's when i realise i've just been *poked* (91.3FM way of saying saboed!) . apparantly she went toilet ....and they planned and started putting on an very convincing.... dramatic act of her leaving, all just to make me feel bad and guilty! ........ and the best part is !!!! my cgl -Elaine is involved!!! haha .. i got a deep mixed feeling there and then. :) ... felt like throwing all of them into dustbin (kiddin kiddin :P)





They are really a bunch of wacky people.



And all through the day they tease and tease and tease me ...... over every subtle thing. -__- urgh



yea but i still love u guys. im ok with this funny joke. but well... what goes round , comes round... the next time it'll be yor turn to be *poke* and sabo-ed by me.. buahahahaha *minime tone (austin power)* i show no mercy :P


im tired nw. God i will walk with love and patience... no teasing form againist me shall prosper. I shall be head (above the teasing) and not the tail (of being teased)... above and not beneath! amen :)

No comments: