Monday, May 05, 2008

Built to last..

hohoho.....



Today was a sunny sparkly superbly day! Super sunday for a superme.



Today i did Stage 1 and man .... i love it! the Holy Spirit's in control of everything... Well its not a perfect service... but when the holy spirit leads.. i feel so comforted. i feel so lead. Just on my way to church this morning ... i worshipped God in my own way on the upper deck of bus 242. i pop on the track 'Till I See You' by Hillsong United and i just began tearing... the presence just flow into where and when i was sitting. It may appear unmanly to cry ... but for the right reasons ... i think that its a courageous thing to do to stay true to your feelings. God is so unbelievably cool when he just comes in to visit me like that... just superblicious. :)




and i feel it man. its a season for prayer for our church. and i really feel the vibes all around me.. telling me to pray.. and pray like never before. prayer isn't something seasonal.. But living a lifestyle of sacrifice, to p.u.s.h. and witness something extraodinary is probably what this season is. And i think its all true. being a true witness is combining our faith with a lifestyle of Christ. wherever He goes ... He seeks Him. Sorry for the parables to my non-christian friends... but i just wanna say He showed me somthing great again... or more like rekindle an old spark in me. :) i wanna pray... and pray till i can see heaven coming down on earth!



Watched 2 movies this weekend! double jumbo! Here's my take of the two movies.

Over her Dead body:
Urgh. Senseless plot. partially good attempt in romance. ticklish jokes but it has no lasting effect (de fun die off easily) . But well Girls might like it. At least my 2 great female neighbours in the show enjoyed it pretty well. So i guess it isn't that bad. Honestly.. watch it with a female who appreciate lame corny jokes. in my case... they spur me to *laugh* :) at everything. most of the time at them. haha. 4.9/10


Ironman:
This show is totally OwnZor! RoXor! lol... ok u can see some biasness here.. but at least the guys and girls i hang out with pretty much enjoy the show. Expected plot based pretty much on the original comic story. But the order which they present the twist of betrayal is quite good. In short,, this show has substance :) to me it has a good plot. well animated effects. simple cause to believe. and well a pretty corny jokes too. but well not overly lame as ohdb. The simple movie works well for me! 3 thumbs up if u have 3 thumbs. :D 7.5/10



Orangeman is inspired to be IRON Orangeman after this show. i shall instill myself with a good framework of fortitude.... well built attitude, and the WOG as my weapon of mass destruction! My secret ability shall be - abilityto bounce back from setbacks and have an ironsteel skin from every problems i meet in life. If Iron orangeman can do it, so can you! :)




Live on superheroes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, lol what happened to your tagboard??

delia