Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jung Mun

a great friend of mine is leaving for Korea tomorrow. When i first met up with him and Soon I, learnt alot of pretty interesting things from Him... like how to say lame in Korean " chup chup chup" lol. And he will do the *fall of the chair* act... totally drama man. haha.


But in this short months he spent with us... im glad i really got to know a good nice friend :) And today we had a good dinner session with him at Lau Pat Sat. And wow i did not know Lau Pat Sat has so much food again! My last visit here tells me that this is nothing but a ghost town .. but nope i am glad i was wrong! We ate lots of food... from my favourite Xiao Long Bao ... to *Aw Jian* (oyster omlette) .. to Bandung Rojak ( totally urgh.. cheat my money and feelings.. lol dun buy it if u see this weird name again.. ) ... to Chao ToFu ( or smelly fried tofu )... Ji Pa ( chicken cutlet fried taiwan style)... to Popiah ... to Jason burger. ok the last one - im just kiddin. :) But it was feasticlicious! i mean i cant eat my dinner at home because of the food im put to eat. haha no la i will eat or else my grandma will throw tantrums.. and yea:) I think Jung mun enjoyed all the food we ate. :)



After which we walked past my office .. to OUB plaza where we settle down for picture taking. And of course we presented the song "That's what friends are for" to him... aw. I played the guitar and well mis-played afew chords (aiya!) and somewhere thru the song we forgot the lyrics.. lol. bad presentation of the song but imho we did it all so heartily .. so its still good to me. Jung Mun did a farewell song for us ... song sang by Korean kids! :) ITS so CUTE! :) No wonder Koreans are such cute people... they have lovely lovely kindergarden songs! I'll ask my members to sent me the video/songs/pics and i'll put it here for u to see :) hoho


*Updates updates*












our song item : That's what friends are for. Lovely remixed by us.



Jung Mun's farewell gift#1 for us



Jung Mun's Korean dance #2, from a kids song



Gift#3... lol :) know its dark.. but listen to it..




Farewell speech by Jungmun





a friend found is a treasure gained. a friend gone to my hearts dismay. but where we live we always know.. that friendship's fire will ever glow. :)


indeed that's what friends are for..


Orangeman became a poet.

No comments: