Thursday, May 15, 2008

just something..

I need to be more organise!!! There are so much things cluttering my mind and my organiser is filled with super many side notes! Its like a supermarket going on in my mind... !@~!!@~!!!~~!~!@~!


just feel like getting something out of my mind here... but as i type ... i just dunno what to write... Is this what they call writer's amnesia ? O_O?!



ok i remember one thing. Ps Chee Kiang shared about being a servant leader, and that reminds me of my JC days. Life is not just to eat, play and be merry. Though the concept itself is deliciously tempting.. but i know it can never be fulfilling. And yea that's why we serve. And as i serve ... i realise God always deal with the the stingy areas of my life. Areas that i like to hold back and justify it all based on my perception of the situation. But he always mould me in little areas like : being loving. patient. And havinga big open hearted. hmm what would a man be like if he has all this ? gayish ? yeps lol .. very happyish indeed. But more to that .. i think he'll be a Man of great Character. An Ironman indeed. that's right man.


i'll learn to be more people-centred. But to do that.. i must do well too.



God please multiply my time. I wanna spend more time with my guitar too.... God .. you know im a songwriter .. and so far i've written 0 songs. that's very sad o lord. Help me to plan well God. Help me to grow wings at my back and fly away to your secret place everyday. i wanna do more .. more and more and more for ya..... amen

No comments: