Wednesday, November 12, 2003

-=Oral Presentation=-
Well, we were the 2nd group to present during the oral presentation ...
The 1st group did quite well ... everyone answered nicely and perfectly during the Q & A ...

After 15 mins of break, it's finally our turn to present. Really kanchiong or very nervous.
One of the slides were skipped half-way to the next slides before the speaker could finish speaking the slide. I was in-charge of changing the slides ... [--]
Great mistake for the start ...
When it was turned my turn to present, well i just spoke de way i usually speak but abit louder this time. I fumbled or stutterted once in a while when explaining the technical solution for our plan.We scored another error again.. when my friend change slide before i could finish elaborating my poiint. Well i din noe tat at first until he told me after the whole thing. I was concentrating on finishing my speech. My speech reached about 6 mins according to my friends. The timekeeper well in a way "play cheat" and gave us extra time. Thankfully for that, at least i can finish my speech ... almost finish it i would add.

Haiz thinkin through our presentation, i think we did fairly well except for the part of coordination between the slide controller and speaker. We'll sure be mark down by alot for that part.

We later had PW meeting after the presentation. I am really tired ... since i slept at two last night preparing my speech=(. Well, i really don't understand why my pw members are so angry and so pissed with me. They went on doing something which i do not know. Asking them what they are doin now or what they want to do now is like inivting a bull to visit a china-vase shop.Men, can't they be understanding for once. If they think that they are the only ones tired of PW .. think again. It's like there's a bridge between is me and emr her and whatever she is thinking .. she is not sharing with me. Damn men i am sick and tired of understanding people who don't give a shit about me.
..... sorry for de offensive write-out but i am really fustrated with this project work thing. Just hope things could turn out nicely in the end

No comments: