Friday, November 14, 2003

Haiz ...
Well we sorted our PW file today.
Well, as usual we are surprised by the humongous things that we have not do.
Well i started to do redo my timeline and agenda. Spent approximately 2 hours there doing. Later i went doen for a snack. MEt Jing Feng ... got anew hairstlye from him. Apparently he tried to spike my hair and give me a new look ... but it seems my hairtsyle looks just the same. Well he certainly did a great job messing it up and i don't now wat's the pulling and massaging for .. My, what did u call, yah .. hair erector muscle is under constant torment during that period ... I din get a new hair-look ... only appear more lion-like.

Later i went up to complete some of the unfinished documents.
Met with Jayadev and he told me lots of stories that make Professor James moo and me laugh. Well i can't say about whatever he told us in the library 'cos it is in a way offensive to someone. Don't worry we ain't gossiping behind people's back. =) . Anyway professor James moo is very slow. I had finish updating this part of my blog and there he is till typing his part. =) haha Anyway .. got to get home to zz .. Very tired again.. Our PW days are finally coming to an end ... woohooo ... so let's dance.. let's dance .. let's dancee toooonighttttttt....... yea [from a song dunnoe what name]

No comments: