Thursday, November 27, 2003

My 1st day at Expo [ Part - time job]

Woke up in the morning ... had to travel to Changi region. I am supposed to meet Nig and Ah hui at Expo Mrt control Station. Ah Hui woke up late so he will be there late. We gathered outside Hall 5 beside Orange Julius. Well basically everyone looks ready and prepared to attack customers ... haha i mean attact customers to buy coms. They seem to have every com specs in our offer list at their finger tips. DARN , i really noe nothing about pc parts like SDram and blah blah ... lol so o am prepared to tok rot/crap.

The first few hours of the session seems to be like a give-out-pamphlets session. We stand at the door way giving our brochures to visitors since the Exhibition just started. Some visitors are typical Kiasu Singaporeans [--]' chiong for all the brochures... there are some who smile and take ... some who dun smile and dun take .. and some that just walk past you like you were even there.. Well basically, my pay system works like this, if i clinch a deal, i get commision and that would be my pay. The range of my commission is btw 20 - 40 per pc/notebook. I hope i can get 99 coms sold after the exhibition .. lol erm no la 30 wil earn me around close to $ 1000 .. hope i can get that sum :)

Well If you haven been to Expo Sitex Computers and Electronics Exhibtion, here's what inside. Xbox Games offer at around $390 with special bundle pack bla blaa ... Cameras from Nikkon and Pantax ... next to our booth :P and of course computer equipments and its variants. What else? U can see butterfly girls ... girls dressing in butterflies ... and Nig told me girls dressing in that attire must have nice butt [--]' There are lotsa nice models which to me aint tat nice lookin .. =) around most of the camera booths .. So if you are a Ji ko peh u better come ... lol kidd'

Well today i saw lotsa familia faces. Ah Hui told me Jelly and Garbra came to visit our booth ... I also met Mr Ho !! My SA physics teachers, Mr lim my 1st 3 months chinese teachers and my Hockey teacher-in-charge ... Woo dunno SA - teachers are IT savvy. MEt Jon too from my class and also little turtle who is very happy that she finally got her modem. haha Anyway the good thing or maybe not so good thing is i stood the whole day trying to lure customers, convince customers that OUR product is better ... and this earns me a $30 commision ... Which i feel is really really lucky or .. blessed men in a way 'cos most of us cannot clinch a deal. It's really hard men ... Imagining standing the whole day trying to convince customers who might not even have the slight interest in our PCs. :) SO happy i got 1 com and hope there'll be more to come :) Come visit Expo men ... lotsa things to see ... and if u need com, remember to look for me !! hehe Online marketting works ??

No comments: