Monday, October 20, 2003

Pride does go before a fall! It is not easy to balance the
two truths: "I must not be prideful, but I must understand
just how much God values me." Satan can use our self-
denigration, the worthless worm syndrome, to discourage us and
keep us from using our gifts for Kingdom work. On the other
hand, pride takes God out of the picture and attributes our
contribution to God's Kingdom to us and not to God.

Do not think
of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of
yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of
faith God has given you.

--Romans 12:3


=|crosswords|=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes i wonder why god does not speak to me.
I prayed really hard when i feel really lousy at once and i simply can' feel what my leaders call " god's tangible presence"
I have realise one point, from Pastor Phil Pringle- God can speak to you in many ways.. thru your cell group leaders, thru yr christian friends and thru the church pastors. Sometimes it can even conflict with my own "desired thoughts". I mustn't lose faith especially when i cant experience god's presence or his words. I may be unable to feel his presence but i noe his presence is always with me, cross-examining my heart all the time, always pouring out love in my path. It's patience and faith that can lead me to it.

=|My Revelations|=

No comments: