Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Another day as usual ...
Went for morning service in the morning ...
Followed by doble period GP lecture and then chinese for 3 periods.
Really bored to death [xx]'

Well break was kinda ... ermm ya a break 4 me ...
We had 3 periods of break !!! Reminds me of my 1st 3 months orientation
when we had lotsa breaks ...
i treasured my time ..
~ 1st break for lunch & chit chat
~ 2nd break listening music in lib plus reading a nice book
~ 3rd break learn guitar ... cool man 1st time i tried making "noise" with an electric guitar ..
pity the people in the COR [^^] ..

Well after this break we had 2 periods of PW .... haiz
Another great thing happened..
My written report file was lost when my fren took out the disk while Word is opening the file.
I got really bored and start searching my frens names on the web to see if there are postings of their name on the net. Apparently our pw appears to be another break to me.
Finally, we end the day with 2 exciting lectures which i doze off and struggle to keep awake for the next 30 mins. The good news is the lecturer, whom is also out Phy teacher let us off early..
I can't wait to get back home to zZz..
Guess what .... i ended up playing com game.
When will i learn to stop tangling with com games ?¿?¿

No comments: