Monday, October 27, 2003

Haiz ... A great way start the week with MONDAY....
Basically, today seems like a very blur day...
everything around me seems to be going on so fast .. and my brain is like stuck in one corner ...
unable to think or move with the flow .. haiz....
For PW today, i seem abit blur at what is happening .. its like my members are doin things and processing ideas faster than me...

During hockey, my passes and shots are soo ... light and weak .......
Futhermore, we had a sorta match today where we must make 10 successfull passes to another player without getting the ball intercepted by the defenders. Its 6 passers against 3 defenders.. Somehow my name is always being mention by the coach ... for well bad passes and ermm ya ..

Today had to meet the fren too... well i was sorta late ... and she was kinda angry .. and i dun blame her cos she came all the way down to pass something useful for my chinese revision before rushing home for her dinner. .... zzz

Wat a "nice" monday

No comments: