Friday, October 31, 2003

Friday .. finally the day which brings us to the end of the week .. weekends =D
Good ol friday~!

Well seems the whole of today, i have gone thru only the Chinese AO Mock exam and the Chem lect which i seem to be in a *daze* thru'out the lect..
Haiz ... feel like sleepin in lects the whole week ... dunnoe wat's wrong wif me ..
And every morning, i will have morning flu.... so mucus will start trickling down my nose in every morning lects. zzz. My fren has officially proclaimed me as a "plague carrier" and has armed himswlf with his pw file as a shield if i sneeze or whatsoever ... [--]'


Lessons learnt from cell group:
The value of testimony ... which i feell is really very impactful to me .. cos i remebered the time pastor kong shared countless testimonies which made great impacts in various people lives. I still remember the time he shared about a boy who break open his piggy bank to sow his share to church funds ... that really touch my heart. It's great to see how small acts like this turn out to be great testimonies and blessings to others. =D. Though i had a pretty tiring wek, the cell group seem to pull my spirits up and *revive* me. => Never underestimate the power of a small testimony...

Today i learnt lots of things. I am not sure if it's like wat they call "God speaking to me". I've learnt to made Confirmations in my decisions and set aside time to see to it, to pray to god to let him know my plan and trust in him that he will maxmise my time in whatever i do so long i keep to it.
God has also shown me thru Testimonies that we should not be afraid, tired, sad, whatsoever for our upcoming Exams and Oral presentation which is impt for our uni admission.
"Trust in the lord with all your hearts and lean not in your
own understandings, in all ways anknowledge him and he will make
your path straight"

Proverbs .. ermm cant remember liao ... this is the only verse i remembered from carpenter workshop in children church until now.. =P

=|My Revelations|=

yEeHa~

No comments: