Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Today can't get any better man ~!

Haiz, so tired today. I feel like sleeping in almost evry lecture.
And damn, i havem't revise chinese, i just got the 800 vocabs-words chinese book ... but haven't revise it yet. I feel so laggin behind.

Another fantastic thing that happen today was when i lost my friend's video camera. [--]'.
Can't imagine forking out 1000+ for that camera and losing our interview report in the video tape ...
Luckily a kind soul return it to the office and i manage to claim it from the office .. whew [-.-]"
Well, exactly after this incident my friend and i just found out we lost our pw file. Apparently it was lost in Lecture Theatre3. Well, my legs are aching over the hockey training. We had to run up and down to look for the servant to open the LT for us to retrieve out file. haiz soon it became clear to us that one of our frens must have took it home cos we couldn't find the file ... and yup so it is...
Haiz it appears that everyone is losing things here and there in SAJC..
For me, i am losing my head c[xx]o

No comments: