Wednesday, August 31, 2011

day in pain


9-10 Jabez was a better man than his brothers, a man of honor. His mother had named him Jabez (Oh, the pain!), saying, "A painful birth! I bore him in great pain!" Jabez prayed to the God of Israel: "Bless me, O bless me! Give me land, large tracts of land. And provide your personal protection—don't let evil hurt me." God gave him what he asked.


Dear God... i have forgotten this pain. this pain caused by rheumatamoid arthritis. the pain that stills away your locomotions.

everything i do just takes double or triple the time. and the pain falls on my right wrist... means everything i do has to be done on my left hand. brushing of teeth, cooking my noodles, bsthing .. even typing.


i used to feel alot of self pity.. now i just am so irritated by this. cooking a bowl of noodles takes so much more time now... and guess what.. my left hand slip and everything fell over.

God i cant help but think is there a future for me... how can i take care of people when i have this burden over me... will i be like this forever?


God like Jabez prayed ... life wasnt easy when he start out. he must have been called many names. he must have been so discouraged at times. he must have felt worthless or hopeless... but he put his trust in u and prayed.

likewise.. extend my tent .. my capacity to do great things .. my tolerance for pain

protect me from harm... from any evil, hopeless.. self-pity negative thoughts

keep me from evil... i dont need any form of relieft but that which comes from you. you are my refuge..

and bless me oh Lord... empower me with your grace that i will not be a person that cause pain. my name means healer. and i shall indeed be what it says.

so Jabez in heaven.. if God can do it for you.. He can do it for me.

God please heal me... this pain is awful..

No comments: