Thursday, August 11, 2011

Low

Dear God,

Sometimes I feel like a mouse in this big big world. Im not sure if I am schizophrenic. Or I have another spirit that lives in me. I constantly feel I am useless.. And people don't deserve my time. When an attempt to strike conversation w someone failed.. And my colleagues can enjoy heart to conversation.. I will think there must be something wrong w me


When my frens graduate from their studies.. And I'm still studying,. I Will think there is something wrong with me.

With the recent episode w vic. And sometimes when members tell me me can't serve. They can't come Cg or service.. Cos they are doing assignment... I will think is it because there is something wrong w cell group or service? Or am I thinking too much.


I fell sick twice in these 2 weeks. Body is weak. I feel so weak.


God look at me. I have nothing to lead the people. No credentials. I am not a role model. Whats good in me? What's my strength? I feel so helpless now.

Hopeless. And I don't kow what to do. I don't know what is the next step to take..

Ng, sent via iphone �
[Godliness with contentment is great gain]

No comments: