Wednesday, April 20, 2011

yeps

yeps... im at home again..


spend happy time with my grandma :)



gosh.... i really need to rethink alot of things in my life.


i think i have seen so many people going for exciting activities outside.... it's like they are 'doing' something...


is it just my mindset? am i limiting myself by always telling myself i cant do it?


is it bad planning ? lack of determination to carry out that conviction ?


i see people going for AVIVA trialthon..... Jamming with their friends (oh man..... i wanna jam) .... going for holidays and short trips overseas... gymming....


everyday for me.. its just screen and books. occasionally i update my CMS. call some friends. do some follow ups.


argh. i dunno. i dont expect anyone to understand this feeling in me.


God you got to give me an answer?? IF that is not IT ?? then how should i move on ?? i cant take another step with this dissonance in me. it sucks big time.



No comments: