Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thankful

God thank you for a wonderful day ahead.

I have a great time with Xiuwen and friends yesterday. They are all a bunch of great people. Thank you for the safe journey yesterday. Indeed she is so appreciative. I'm happy I made her day well. I don't think I am really special. But she love me
Still


Bless today. I want to believe it will be a fruitful day. Even as the day gets busier .. I want to trust in You... Believe that it will be such an awesome day. All things work together for the good of those who Love You. You are awesome God!! Most worthy to be praised!!


Let not my tongue forget to praise. Through all things,.. I know you are faithful and good. And your mercy endures forever.

I love you lord. Love you!

Ng, sent via iphone �
[Godliness with contentment is great gain]

No comments: