Thursday, April 21, 2011

Self defense system

God ... I feel like a wretched man. To have hurt my baby like this. I'm not the least supporting her in what I do... I am being my old self.

In my last conversation with her... I put her on a spot.

I am such a fool... Such a fool.

In my bid to defend my heart from further heartaches... I broke hers.

I have been selfish. I need to see things differently.

Indeed God.. I should
Have applied what I read yesterday... This verse is for me..

You said..

Phil 4

Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again―rejoice! 5 Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember, the Lord is coming soon.

6 Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

God .. I have been a fool...

God... I don't want to live a fool's life anymore. I don't want to let the cycle repeat itself again oh Lord.

This is like a disease. Like every cancer patient fears a relapse.. I feared I will walk into this 'trap' once again. It always start with a wrong negative thought.


So I need to make a point everyday... To confess.


You wash my past like a clean sleet of sheet. I am
Restored and redeemed. Holy spirit.. Rewrite my life with the words of God.

I am no longer Bounded by the chains of my past. I have a future with Christ Jesus. And the people you have set apart for me.

I no longer need to fear. For I know you are for me. You are for me.


In your perfect love.. Let this heart be strengthened.

Ng, sent via iphone �
[Godliness with contentment is great gain]

No comments: