Monday, August 17, 2009

reflections #101

i am proud of my CG!! :) cos i know they are trying their best to be pillars of the group. but more importantly .. they are great people with great attitude..



there are certain days i feel like carrying big hammers to knock at people's head..



there are days i feel like burying my head underwater (sand alil too hot) .. cos of my blunders and mistakes..



there are days where i feel that God... if you don't come through.. i don't know what to do!!



these are e days of cell group leadership. in usher .. i had my experience. welcome to cg ministry again Jason. it's so different... but it's great! I am so excited :D :D :D



You've been a good apprentice to me, a part of my teaching, my manner of life, direction, faith, steadiness, love, patience, troubles,sufferings—suffering along with me in all the grief I had to put up with in Antioch, Iconium, and Lystra. And you also well know that God rescued me! Anyone who wants to live all out for Christ is in for a lot of trouble; there's no getting around it. Unscrupulous con men will continue to exploit the faith.

2 Timothy 3:10

No comments: