Friday, August 28, 2009

i'll follow you and live by faith

just came back from cg.


it's been a pretty great meeting. felt encouraged!


today.. ive been thinking to myself how weak i am. how insignificant iam. but not in a condemning way... that says : i am useless. i am lousy.

its more of thoughts like.. God i cant do this. but You can do it. help my unbelief. there are people i am struggling to communicate to. talking to them makes me feel uneasy. but i know i am place in this relationships for a reason. in work. in cg. and family.


it becomes like the end of me. God is indeedd Good! He is always there...



though all else falls away.. still i'll praise.
It's for Freedom that Christ has set us free..
i live for you .. and not for me anymore
and your mercy is new with everyday.
No longer will i forfeit Grace.. i'll follow you and live by Faith!


No comments: