Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Beautiful

-by CHC

[intro]
C F F#m

C
love without condition
F
heart that always listens
F#m
to a crying world
C
Lord of all creation
F
humble as a sevant
F#m
With You, all praise begins



Grace is all sufficient
You become my portion
More than life could bring
All my past forsaken
I lay my own ambition
before my King of dreams



[Pre Chorus]

G Csus4
what can i give that's worthy
F F#m
to You my soul will sing



[Chorus]
C Am7
Beautiful One, Merciful Son
F
The Crown of all heaven
G
reigning in my heart
C Am7
Beautiful Love, gift from above
F
Adore You forever
G
My Saviour Jesus


[Interlude] x1
G Am7 C Csus2


[Bridge]
C
More
than enough, you're
Am7
More than enough, you're
F G
More than enough, for me


I love this song. right from the start when the song begins.. just feel like tearing.
And when it comes to the brigde.. it reminds me of an overflowing cup of Grace. what a beautiful song. The chords are interpreted by me. the interlude part im still not very sure,.. but this is sure a song i would like to sing in CG! your love is so beautiful

No comments: