Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Improvement.

haha..



due to the lack of time ... i shall make this speedy quick.



I AM SO TIRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD





ok there. im better.





Yesterday was one stressful day!!!! Being Stage 1 for the 1st time was an awesome experience. And i really wanna thank God for giving me the strength, capacity and wisdom in yesterday's service. Alan said i had a slight improvement on my comms handling and overall, i passed as a Stage usher in JW! Yays! Well to me a slight improvement is better than nothing. And honestly speaking, part of me struggled alot during service. And there's another part of me that says 'everythings gonna be alright!'. In a sense, it was really a struggle in my flesh and spirit because i was relying alot on my preperations the day b4 instead of by the HS.


I mean if u read my previous entry, i screwed up pretty badly in my last position as Stage2. And when serving as a stage usher, i cannot afford to screw up. So this is really a test on how well u can flow with the spirit. :) Well i do also know that some leaders rely on experiences and their own intelligent assessment to serve in ministry. That is good because God gave us brains - therefore he expects us to think smart and act smart. But i do believe in something mightier than human might - that is the Holy Spirit! With Him you can never go wrong. I remembered being thrown to do internal traffic on my 1st JW service last year ... and i really am amazed how the HS worked through me to resolve every problem i face! :)


So now i am goin to say this to myself! Gampatte. A small success is an encouragement. But i shall not be complacent and over-confident. The next service ... i shall be smarter, wiser, and more spiritually equipped. Amen!

No comments: