Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tree

A good Tree bears good fruits. A Bad tree bear bad fruits. And this year ... i wanna bear many many big juicy good fruits :)




very random message. But its very revelant to my heart. What fruits you bear... depends on the soil u grow. And that's your heart. And many times our heart fickles. My heart certainly does. This year i have been given new souls to take care of in usher. And some seeds to scatter as a connect group leader. And as a child in my family ... possibly a breadwinner for my parents and granny. Many responsibilities. Sounds kinda scary. But i know as long as i stay connected to to river of life .... and watch over the conditions of my soil ..... i should be able to see the harvest.



There must be a reason Jesus says ... the Harvest is plentify. there must be. So the promise will be there. and i will continue to work towards it.

No comments: