Sunday, December 04, 2005

Reminiscence

[ photoblog entry ]


Our last day in this faithful building ..


@ Jurong West


Street 91








It sure brings back memories ... someday





Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Live @ Service 2 on a regular Saturday Afternoon







Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and my Former Team IC, Brother Alex!!









Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That is us again!!! haa










Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Usher-mates! (from left) Jonathan(dat RI boy) , forgot-his-name(lol oops), Me and Noel








Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hai Bin, Jonathan,pui ye and Grace








Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and svc 2 backdrop.. (kinda impromtu pic shot)









Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and the lovely couple.. John and Jess









Image hosted by Photobucket.com
awww.. They married here .. in this room dey are pointing.. can tell they'll miss this place!









Image hosted by Photobucket.com
lovely look!! :)









Image hosted by Photobucket.com
lol John's funny pooose! His last service as a Caterer in de Church Cafe









Image hosted by Photobucket.com
narcism??! haa nooooo ... it's admiration of our good o' church mirrors!! (get that right!)









Image hosted by Photobucket.com
wad's Jarrett doing ?? lol can someone tell me??









Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Brothers of w143 @ CHC lobby! So cool, we look rite? yada yoda!









Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and Zhou Jie Lun (yi zhou) @ Riveria









Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I've been wanting to take a new pic with Mom!! i love this one :)









Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ha~ Check us out!! yo-yo-yo..








Summary of my last 2 services today :

Svc 2 : If Ms Robin Harfouche's testimony doesn't melt your heart.. i don't know what will. I mean you can tell from her speech how she was like before !! and how things really changed and move to be what it was like now ... with Christ in her life. She is a pretty lady dancer from Hollywood and she laughs real ....... erm funnily too!! lol. Her message really captures many teenages' heart and absolutely impress me. :) From a sexually-abused child to a drug addict and now to a great servant of God .. i mean there are many such stories like this are out there. But the powerful thing is : they all come with one amazing way of saying .. How Great is Our God !!!


Svc 3 : He really loves our Church! and our dear o' Pastor Kong. He bring an amazingly different message this time.. About God's covering. I have read the book Under Cover by John Bevere .. and this message really brings the things i learn to a new dimension. He really touched my heart today .. and really showed me how blessed i am .. to have leaders like my mom ... my team IC, the other usher leaders, and also Our great Pastor Kong Hee ... over my life. And i know they are going to do the most difficult thing ... on the day of Judgement... to stand with me and give an account of me to God. :) It's a priviledge and Honour to be Under Cover. Thank you Leaders !










so now...





Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Expo.. here we come! :) I know it's gonna be great there !!

3 comments:

Mr Missile Rocket Launcher said...

Jason;I just feel very down today.Do not know why.I just feel "lost in a world of my own",upset,disappointed,regretful,almost bursting into tears now when typing this message to you and feel like I have missed out alot in life.I have failed to experience many things,events etc in the year 2005.

But,after seeing and reading this post;I am utterly lost for words now;at this juncture.You were really on the ball to go for both services yesterday which I did not expect and am very shocked to know on reading your post.

I miss attending service/s,cell group,meeting your friends and coming to City Harvest Church at Jurong West.But,you understand my situation and the dilemma I am in;right?I encounter lots of problems to attend,am in a fix,have to cross hurdles and obstacles and barriers in my life and have my own personal problems.It is a prodigy and a fact of life.I must be brave enough to face up to the "truth" and accept certain decisions made in life.Rights and priviledges should not be made use of and treated so lightly and easily.

By the way,"reminiscence" is one of my favourite word liked to be used.It brings back past memories,is a strong word to use,has effect for most things said,touches the hearts of others and is commonly utilised greatly nowadays.

However,I must say and admit something.You and everyone looked very smart,handsome,pretty and good yesterday from the photos I saw.You looked fabulous and very handsome in that shirt you were wearing.Guess that was your last usher duty here as well.

Anyway,have fun at the Expo from next weekend.I'm about to sob now.I think;before that occurs,I will end here for now.Talk to you again...

Anonymous said...

hey first thing first...that usher (dunno his name) is actually call hubert. heE~ and yupz cool pix you took sure miss the place and of cos the lovely pple we have in sect 4. Jia you worz we're all moving from glory to glory...be an armour bearer for your new i/c k? Stay so passionate to serve. too bad i din have the opportunity to shoot pix...sighz....can only rely on others pix for memories...the smiles and luffter on their faces....

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

prem:

hmm u r one blur boy. if you haven realise ... most of these restrictions are set by yrself. u aren't in actually any dilemma. but anyway cheer up :)



sis rabbit:

yea :)