Sunday, December 11, 2005

Chalet / Expo

[ photoblog entry ]

It's a pretty busy week....


But nevertheless, it's a great week! So packed .. but so fun! I enjoy myself thoroughly ... :)






Expo

We came down on Monday for Usher Orientation and help-out. I was part of the crew in building our temporal house of God at Expo.. It was tiring ... but fulfilling!



Setting up of Stage.


*grinz* We are cool .. haha stupid egoistic statement :P



and phew~



After all that pain n sweat... we bleam with pride on our good o' hall.



It's real dusty.

















At Prayer meeting, i kinda rushed down from my workplace.
The Bad Bad news : i forgo my usher tag ... so i cant enter to my ushering point easily.
The Good Good news : God makes a way :) I found myself at Bravo Terrace zone region for duty.


I was tired but ... i really prayed hard. I would say that even though it is our 1st prayer meetin at Expo, it's still a powerful meeting. Everyone has gone the extra mile to come. Everyone prayed hard. it's just extraodinary.





John and Jess after PM



Pandy playing "taiji", Chong grins mischievously



We rocked back home... singing " rain down ... .. .





















Saturday service was great. I came straight from chalet (which i will later blog about). I came together with Siyuan and Shaemus for the usher meeting. Through the journey there, Shaemus showed me his 2 empty vacant teth in his mouth. I thought he tumbled down somewhere and strategically lost 2 of his teeth. ha but no .. it's a dental thing. On the other side, Siyuan blabbers away how unformal she looks (ushers are expected to wear formal at service in Expo). That's when Shamus and me come out with a new term .. siyuanish ... to describe people who whines too much ... ( in a cute way maybe) .lol



hmm i din take much photos. will put in some when if i found it :)



I just wanna say Service was awesome. Really, I've never felt so much fun and joy when i usher ... possibly none before. But the joy was really there. In a different way .. a much stronger one. Mind ya , i was real shagged. I din sleep well last night. And i woke up early to see the sunruse (blog later) .. I mean i make some mistakes too as i usher-on thru' the service.. but well all things work out~ !


Above all that, i felt the love of God. So strong that i teared. So tangible that my voice trembles when i cry out Abba . I really feel the warm and love around me ... telling me that Father knows. Father understands.. and He loves me.


Sometimes i think, it's this encounter .. this kinda experience that makes what we've been through ..... all so worthwhile. He grows us and strengthen us. I really am happy after that meeting... That experience is more than what words can describe.




W143 Chalet 2005

It's been a long time since we had chalet together. The chalet was just awesome. We had a very enjoyable time together. Jarrett confirmed what i've felt... and possibly just as the rest who came. It's so fun ... so much fellowship, guitar playing, games, fooling around .. lol it's just fun.




friday evening,


we 1st had prayer meeting ... prayed hard and well. It's great.

Den i talked with mom and the rest ... den i zzz.

Can't sleep cos of the racket n noise ... ya know chalet's like tat.






so i took pictures :)



Mom, Lala and ah jo



interesting fact : girls giggle alot when they sleep together. well at least these girls do.



aiyo... the ungraceful sight of w143 girls
















Saturday, 5 am.



I got up and rode down to the jetty with Mom and Jarrett.




Mom wif her specs, Jarrett grinning again.



Glory to Glory. Our Glorious look


I was sleepy. I can't believe Jarett had not slept at all the whole night. Young energetic boys...


But when we caught the early morning sun .. men, it's just beautiful.


All the great pics are in mom's phone. will get from her and post again :)




*update* :)


yea! the sun is rising.



It's risen!!



wooow~



lol .. Jarrett's funny pose under the bright sun (like monkey lol)



Basking under the glory ~



tala~ end of our voyage to see the sun :D



Jarrett and me made alittle breakfast for those who were awake. Den, i went early morning cycling. It was just a beautiful morning :) the usual morning life of a saturday morning @ east coast.


I zoomed to a small jetty. Took this nice angled shot :)



Me at Jetty.


we had lots of fun at night too (after the Expo Service). We all ate , chat and cuddled together to watch Castaway on tv. The girls were again like "eeee - ing" and "arghhh -ing" when something horrible showed on the tv screen. but well, i do sharethe same feeling as them. It's a pretty ok show ... sad ending.


Later Chong, Shameus decided to rock the night with our guitar. Before that actually, Pandy and the gang were playing worship songs and i just join in. I say it's a great to play guitars together :) I particularly like when we played "Awesome God" and sang together ... It's real good.


I sleep early as usual. lol .. Chong n the rest joined me around at the same timing


















Sunday late morning,


Got up, i went out to play more guitar..


Den Shaemus join in ... and we played alittle together.



After shaemus left, we had a sort of late breakfast cum lunch together @ Mac. I ate kinda alot! Occasionally, i can't help feeling like i'm a big balloon with river of water in my belly.



Amazing Race (w143 version again!)

We ran around finding checkpoints. Only difference is that we have to do a task after we reach a checkpoint. Task is decided by the number we rolled on a dice. Occasionally, very frequently .. we'll be meeting the gamemasters .. which i first thought was a fortunate thing.

you see... everytime you meet them, you will be force to play scissor, paper and stone (x3) with them. If you win, you get to get a free clue for the next checkpoint. If not, you have to accept the fear factor challenge. The challenge is to eat the bread with some of the sauces they've gotten from mac. Not really something to fear. I guess it's more of the fear of meeting them. you don't wanna be fed by them..

anyway the bread with the different sauces taste yucky.



We ,


got our sandles wet ...


ate a bunch of yucky bread ...


passed a rubber band to each other wif a chopstick in our mouth


groan at the never-ending walk


ran across the road barefooot.





above all .. we had lotsa fun.



second to that, we got to dish out punishments !!


cos my team - Team Revival are the Champions :D



Team Adoration just had to taste toothpaste with their face ^^



LoL ... how's the toothpaste make-up ?



Back at the last checkpoint. Chillin out at the Chalet.


Good Job Gamemasters !!! It's a real good game! Much better than the one i planned before. I am proud of you guys :)



Well it's late. I am shagged!! But very happy :) hehehe
I shall get more photos from Chong and Mom.



yea .. cheers :)
ps: i'll put a secret collection of sleepyheads i've taken in flickr :P

No comments: