Sunday, December 18, 2005

The light that shine in Expo

[ personal ramblings ]






beautiful is the word.








Image hosted by Photobucket.com
... not cry cos i'm tell u why! Santa Jason is coming to town! :D



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
lol Santa Allen looks soooo cute!!!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Santa Weng, Allen and me :)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Santa Fun ( my leader ) and me!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Santa Jacky with the candlelights



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Magnificent sight. it's just heartwarming to be singing like this ..



[ photos from Jason's Nokia 6020 HP ^^ and Chong's Cam ]






I'm convicted to be a better usher. Please expand my capacity God, so that i can serve your people better. Ushering has taught me abt loving your people and the sanctity of worship. I will do my best (and better) the next round ...



I really love to sing "O Holy Night" hymn during Christmas service. It just touch my heart so deeply. I can feel the love on that very day in Bethelhem. sigh i teared again .. kinda embarass to say. But if it's because of the love of God, i will be evermore... bold to share. I'm there because i am a light .. a small light that shines to this very world.



Better me, i will be.



i miss fellowshipping with my cell grp mates .. well nxt time nxt time i will do.

3 comments:

Mr Missile Rocket Launcher said...

Jason,can I ask you something?What colour shirt were you wearing that day?Did you match your shirt with an orange tie or something?It looks like that to me,coz I think you were wearing a dark coloured shirt;I believe.I can't really see.

How I wish I was an usher like you!!But,never mind.I love formal wear,that's out of the topic.Take care...

Anonymous said...

Prem..


ha y u always start with a bombitude of questions ?? lol


okok Q&A time.


1) Jason,can I ask you something?
Ans: yes Prem. wad?


2) What colour shirt were you wearing that day?
Ans: It was a stylish sea blue shirt but under the special effects of the light, it dawned to be another colour.

3) Did you match your shirt with an orange tie or something?
Ans: Nope. I don't have nice ties yet .. but well i will buy a new tie soon after i have a financial breakthru. Well for that matter, it was a light chrome-yellow colour tie.


4) It looks like that to me,coz I think you were wearing a dark coloured shirt.
Ans: yea it is. nothing more special abt the shirt unless u decide to do something funny to it.


i gonna sleep zz ..

Mr Missile Rocket Launcher said...

My Dear Jason,I do not have much time so I will just type and post whatever that strikes my mind now.I am running short of time,so I will try my best to avoid posting long comments to bore you and the others to death!!

Thank you so much for replying to all my queries.Yes,I think you know my style by now.I love to bombard people with a whole lot of questions,especially you.Hahaha."Bombitude"?Is there such an English word?Ok,new lingo added to my Vocabulary Building Block.Happy Ushering today,if so and enjoy yourself.

I must admit that the stylish sea-blue shirt and yellow tie looked magnificent on you.It suits your skin colour and handsome appearance.Ya,maybe I should spray some paint and change the colour of the shirt to orange or something.Hahaha.Don't worry,I will buy you new clothes and lots of things after your financial breakthrough and once your Building Fund concludes next month.It is a promise and I won't go into further details.It's a secret and suspense for you.I have lots of new clothes,maybe should give you some.You have seen some,I believe.Lots more to come.So,stay tuned;sit tight;be prepared and wait for the right time to come for you and others to see...

Have a great weekend,take care,God Bless You and have a fantastic time.Merry Christmas to you.It's Christmas eve.Hooray..........And,just 7 DAYS to the end of the year and for the year 2006 to arrive.I'm so excited,man!!