Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Start of 1st College chalet
It was an action-packed day men. The meeting time was scheduled at 1300 and most of classmates arrived at 1330. Well, tat's ok cos i went to check in the room at chalet first with my uncle ... since he is rushing off for work later. Well i discovered a cool thign that Downtown East invest in deluxe room - a Xbox in every room ! Coolz men ... the only thing is non of us brought any games ... so we used itmostly to play audio tracks from CD. The rest of the day was ... i would say very eventful. First, after i went pack to meet my friends, we went to buy food for de barbecue and of cos drinks 2 for de chalet. Afte that, like all chalets that i've been to, we played blackjack, dai dee, bluff and heart attack . Well this is when jf and the rest come and join us in the chalet after their game of pool. We played the number game to see who gets the unlucky number. Well the punishments are quite interesting so i shall try to recall exactly what he says. "The loser, if he is a male, will have to go to the opposite room with a comdom [which he brought] and say.. " Do you have other sizes ?" For the girls, they'll have to do the same but they'll say " Can you fit into one of these?" yah that should be what he said. Well one unlucky girl got the grand honour to walk to our neighbouring unit to say that lines. haha well it was quite a blast and really its funny...Well the good thing is those people nextdoor happen to be people we knew[ they are from SAJC too] =P. Well i can tell you i definitely prefer this punishment than the following two punishments. For the next round, the loser if its a guy, has to parade around the whole chalet with a girl's inner-wear .. worn outside. Well dat definitely beats the prev punishment ... doesn't it? [--]' for the girl's punishment .. i cant remember =P ... cos the turnout happens to be our lucky boy jf ... who thought of all the spendorous punishments. He promised to wear the inner-wear later so we played the game for the last time. For the last match, idea again by jf, the loser has to kiss someone in the room. Wooo cool huh .. this should be interesting .... nice to see some *smooches* btw my frens ... wahahhaa ... well if i know what will happen next .. i will definitely take back my ...erm thoughts :( ...

Dun worry i am not the next victim to this treacherous punishment. The same girl who went next-door for the " comdom speech " got the deal. She seems very excited. Well unfortunately, somehow ... we have to play a deciding match to find her a person to kiss. Well, eventually the supreme winner of this match happens ...............................................................................to be me [--]'
Well this definitely is a conspiracy. My friends handed me condolences after another. i prepared for the worst . haha dun worry i am not saying she is a bad kisser or she is very unpretty. But ... haiya ... there were cameras here and there so i dunno where to dodge. soo ..... in the end ..... the action took place .... but i dodge the kiss ... but in the camera .. maybe b'cos of the lightning ... they thot i got kissed. Okay enuff fuss over this kissy fissy matter.

We went to play soccer after that ... We played at pasir ris park grass patch with the people nextdoor. The field was really muddy but we continued on playing.. And oh ya .... haha jf won that "inner-wear" out to play soccer. That certainly drew attnention from both the guys and de girls. Good thing for him is it isn't that crowded at the park. Or else ... haha .. Anyway, we played soccer on the muddy field ... and it is seriously funny and fun. My frend, moo, slided 5 times in the whole game on the muddy patch. His normal white white pants has obtain a new cool brown color. the opposing goal keeper was .. i would say really cool and hot. He played well .... biut at the same time get his white outfit a brand new shade of colours. Well an unfortunate thing happen after that ... was that moo lost one of his spectaccle lens on the muddy field. We comb and circled the area to find the missing lens in the dark [ cos its nightimenow duh ] And sad to say ... the shadows and mud patch are really making the situation worst. Eventually, the search was called off and everyone went back to the chalet. This is when i cant believe my luck/or maybe blessing. :)

I got sTung by a stupid little idiotic bee agian!! cool rite. 16 years of my life i got nothing .. and on my 17th year i received 2 stings ... this one ... was 2 months after my previous sting!! this time it was on my little fingle. How can i be so sure it is a bee? Actually i did not see the bee on my finger ... only felt the sharp pain on my little finger. Took a look ... saw a lil' needle-like sting ... Pluck out the sting ... and ran back to wash my hand with soap. Well i cetainly hope it ain't a bee but the fact that i am typing with my swollen little finger right now + confirmation by my doc .. dispels all my doubts. Men bet u can't be as lucky as me ..

Later in the night, we played blackjack ... this time with money. I started with a humble 5 cent bet ... and i eventually rose up to 60 cents :). Haha the banker was very fustrated with my betting because mmost of the time i lose my bet, which is only 5 cents and out of the whoel match he has to pay abt 80 cents and only gain 5 cents from me =P. Well after all its only a game .. so i dun bother betting big. Anyway .. i cant remember how i spent the rest of the nite.. The gang were playing dai dee ... mahjong ... with cash ... while i was eating potato chips ... nachos to be exact. I watched TV ... watched them play ... tried to sleep ... slept ... woke up in the middle of the night ... they were still playing ... found out that i got colgate on my face ... armed my self with a blanket over my face ... went back to sleep again. Some of my freinds din sleep at all until 6-7 am next morning ... hmm anyway i still prefer to sleep zZz despite strong objections from my friends who seems to prefer to spent the nite playing cards and mahjong.

No comments: