Monday, December 01, 2003

Well for the last day ... the sales were erm really disappointing ... I sold only 1 computer and i am feeling really miserable at that period. For the 4 days, i have sold 5 coms .. not wat i expected since i was told by the manager that an average newcomer can sell up to 33 coms [--]' .. Huge difference men. The best seller was Harula [not the real name .. of course] .. who sold 11 coms ... nearly 3 times my amt ... sigh .. I earned all in all $140 of commission after spending 40 hrs in this fair. SO i am feeling very sad .. abit cheated ... =( WHAT CAN I DO !!!???! My customers who i talk my lungs out assured me they'll be back TODAY ... on sunday ... budden ... it turns our otherwise ... Well now i am feelin quite better 'cos ah hui told me there was another guy complaining that they had no commission for the whole fair ... so i guess there is always some1 unluckier than us .. and we shld appreaciate what we are given or blessed with.

No comments: