Wednesday, December 24, 2003

~Eve oF X'mas~
I just came back from chalet. Very tired. Slept very late last night as i actually intended to learn guitar lesson from miss wan of our cell group. We ended up singing X'mas carols and worship songs. My cell group chalet, was really activity packed. We actually planned everything ... from the activities, food-wise to the sleeping area of the brothers and sisters. But what i think i must say is, i dun enjoy this chalet as much as my class chalet. It seems like things planned din work out well for us ... or maybe for me i guess. I cant stop thinking about what when wrong and the process of disappointment is just too great. Sometimes ... i got a such a strong neg feeling that people do not appreciate my work ... or that people have little faith in me. Well my doubt is somewhat confirmed on X'mas day

No comments: