Friday, July 22, 2011

inner struggles and Jesus

someone told me this week...

in life u can either complain and stay e same...
or u can work hard and believe in a change.


comes in pretty useful to me.


change. e only constant thing in life.

its also something i am learning to accept in my life.

changes in the lives of people around me. their circumstance. all our circumstance.... change.


but glory to God because he make all things new. and He makes all things well in line. for his ways .. his thoughts are higher.


well the actual issues are


i need to get over certain hurts that are etched in my heart. they are like broken glass stuck at a corner. everytime the wound is revisted.. it aches. and i know my God is pulling it out....


i know im sensitive guy.

and its really by his grace i can be able to be gracious i feel. if not i will prob explode on the inside.

I am not where i am supposed to be but thank God i am not the way i used to be... (Joyce Meyer)

and its a work in progress.


i keep blaming God this week for making me. There are just little things.... little little things that can make me sick out there. i just feel so weak sometimes.....

i know what this means when i make a statement like that. that .. its faithless? can be even downright insulting to God the maker ? but yet!! i need to come to an understanding on all this matter...


today God showed me again a verse on a deacon. an elder. a leader.

he showed me that a leader must be upright. 1 tim2,3 and Titus 2

he showed me in Gen 24 God always has a plan. a promise


He showed me faithfulness...



:( i cry unfair. and he says this is the way it has to be.


there is no other way... but to trust and obey.

the truth shines brighter. and one day all things will come to light

No comments: