Sunday, May 22, 2011

putting aside everything

its been such a long while...

spending a quiet sunday with you. just hearing from you.

im putting on hold every agenda... every plans that i always have at the back of my mind.. just a simple nice Sunday morning with You


God i just want thank you for being so good to me....

there is non greater than you.....

i struggle alot with my faith sometimes... in believing for things to come to past.

yesterday you told me its time... to trust in You again. You reminded me of your goodness.. how you transform a F student to a top student in class in my primary school. You did that again F - A in secondary school. and now.... i know you will do again.


what are failures before you God? In you we can expect great things. We can have vulnerable times... but our hope is in you.


ive long forgotten about my arthritis. growing up with it makes be believe i can never be a sportsman. growing up with it makes me feel inferior to all other guys out there. but yesterday you told me... its time to move out of your normality. expect a breakthrough. expect me to give you something greater... and keep on expecting.

2 images pop out of my mind... the woman with the issue of blood... crawling through the streets to touch the robe of Jesus. for that healing. she ernestly expects the healing. if i could just touch...... i will be healed.

and the woman who beg jesus to heal her daughter... she replied with faith.. .but even dogs eat the crumbs from their master's feet.

what great faith.


Heb 11:6 ..But without faith it is impossible to pleaseHim, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.


You have always plans for us. plans of greatness. it is silly for a son to think he can only feed pigs his whole life when his father has plans for him to rule His kingdom and his land.

expand mindset or not. enlarge my faith or not.. my first step is really my Father loves me! and he will take away my dirty torn clothes... wash me clean .. put on the signet ring and sandals... and wrap me under his arms.. and say rule and reign with me.


That is my Father. He has always been waiting.

Thank you Father.

No comments: