Thursday, May 26, 2011

guitar class with Poh

just back from guitar class with Bro Poh.... man he's really a charismatic... funny.... but really annointed leader.

Well one thing he said really caught me in my gut..... that is that as a christian, we have to develop the gifts/talents God has given to us.

"be loyal to the crafts He gave you"



yea that's the word... and i think during this period of holiday.. i can easily spent it lazing aroud,,, playing games.... etc.. but somehow deep inside me.. i feel unfulfilled :( like something is really missing.


things i will really wanna improve... or really develop... these passions are my guitar! my photography!! and also to have more time-out with friends :) lots and lots of catching up to do.


but i feel this is also a season God is telling me to build momentum for the next half of the year. this free time will not go on forever. every day is still a precious day.





so a part of me says! :O


i want to go overseas!!!


i want to learn driving!!!


I want to buy new (bigger) clothes... -_-""


i want to build muscles and yea... buff up!!

i want to spend time w ah ma... dad, mom and uncle!


i want to visit my friends more.... spend more time... visit them. give BS


i want to OT too! to earn money and save for my future!!




there is just so many things i want to do! so many! soo soo many!!


i realise as a guy... yet again.. i dont have the habit of like going to play soccer... going for sports. its really weird. that doesnt really excite me. but keeping fit and looking good is important to me.. its funny.


so i guess... its back to my priorities and what season next is God gearing me up for ? that i need to know... before i position myself to have lots of fun!! while doing all these things.


sigh... thinking about all these things to do can be tiring..


what's my topic agian.. ahha yes! guitar class!


the bottomline that i want to say is....... i am inspired to make my guitar sing again. i want to play better :) out of stagnancy. back into injecting music into my soul... and making it good again. :) yes!

No comments: