Sunday, May 29, 2011

mental fortress

i am thinking about what i am thinking now...



im feeling alittle lousy right now...


this post shall not be a post where i beat myself up..


you know... i have heard about my real mom. my actual mom. my dad says she is crazy.... she once wanted to throw me out of a window when i was a baby.... from the way my dad tells it... she left us and ran away. she couldnt stand it.



i cannot understand this... and i am not so sure if i ever will. how a mom leaves his child behind ?



but what makes me wonder is...... was my mom sane. did she snapped because of something that happened..




and for me... will i follow after her footsteps? will i one day snapped like she did ? i dont know but its like a lingering thing in me...



sigh. i hope i am not crazy.


but i shall just remmeber this verse. ps91. those who dwell in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadows of the almighty. I will say of Him ... He is my refuge. and my strength. In Him i will trust.

No comments: