Friday, January 07, 2011

Press on


Since when do you have a right to have limitations in your life?
 
 
That message get stucks in my mind..
 
Then follows … since when do you have a right to say what you will or will not do ?
 
 
I listened to Lisa Bevere's podcast – and her messsge ?  Taking back what was lost.
 
 
But it's this part on how God sees us to be people we fear to be. God sees us as leaders. We see ourselves as grasshoppers before giants.
 
God sees champions. We see faults. And even better… we judge others because of the faults we see in them
 
 
Seeing things is liberating. Because it changes perspective. A different lens.
 
 
 
So back to the main subject…. When do you have a right what you will or will not do.
 
These statement speaks to me… because I am really tired of routine work and study.
 
 
And when others are having fun and enjoying…. I want to too! I want to go out … and have fun … at night after a hard day's work.
 
I want the freedom to go wherever I want to go… to go chill out with my colleagues after work sometimes.
 
 
There and there… I have a internal struggle.
 
 
But God spoke to me…. As I listened to the podcast… didn't you prayed today .. I shall surrender my will ? I will follow you no matter where you lead me ?
 
 
So are you sure you want to surrender your will ?
 
 
 
I paused and think back… and a light just lit in me.
 
 
This is it. I am at wherever what God wants me to be at.
 
 
I still struggle when I see others have fun.
 
 
But I shall take courage. My purpose is to do great stuff. So I shall not complain.
 
 

Press on to the upward call!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: