Sunday, October 11, 2009

blessed.

thanks for being there on 8 october for my bday!


in sms.. or in facebook.. or twitter.. or in real life. ya kindness and generosity is awesome!



wasn't feeling very well this week. every year.. and even more this year.... i was excited for my birthday. but just as the days draw nearer and nearer... i began to dread! :( most of it is because of my bad experience in my previous birthday celebs. makes me feel that bday celeb is so cliche.. pple are there just for the sake of being there.


but this year.. yea my mind was brought back to reneweal. dear tell me how much the pple love me. my leader tells me how much she appreciate me. my seniors told me how encouraged she felt when i stand in the gap to do things... it's a great affirmation to me.



Thank God this year.. im another year mature.. and another year in love with God.. had a women in my life who always feed my tummy... and a great group of perservering frens in a family. i certainly hope i can draw back the bridge with my own flesh and blood family this year. i hate to be there listening to naggings. but i am a no longer a child. time to move to a realm of receiving the annointing and releasing it!! :)


Thanks for the branded wallet... the vouchers, cash, cards... and affirmations.:)

No comments: