Thursday, October 01, 2009

Birthday Wish

time really past.....



but i am getting really excited !! :)



cos my birthday is coming!




This year i wish that...






























There ish world peace!



haha nah


my wishlist:

1) W116 Grow in maturity to be a family that is hungry for God and meeting the needs of people, winning the souls of the world.

2) My studies result gets better. have study partners to pace myself thru the year.

3) okok! i want nice shirts (small size for american brands) from springfield or Espirit! my 2 fav shops introduced by dear dear. zara also can... =D

4) a nice leather jacket. (hmmm most prob getting that in HK)

5) working attires.

6) a new smartphone deal! its expensive so think i am hunting for cheap 2nd hand deals! :P ideally HTC? if not iphone :)

7) a nice group of friends that celebrate with me :) keke

No comments: