Tuesday, March 17, 2009

House visit


I miss visiting people's house!!


i mean.. being in a house is different from being any other place. it's more homey, more warmth... more fun! Last Sunday went My and Nhut's humble little house and had alittle 'Kbox session' They don't have alot of a new songs... but they certainly have a good hospitality! :) haha ..


here's what we did ..


shella tries feed me finger. but finger smelly. i open mouth to breath fresh air. ha.

Guess what the letter M stands for? Shella always remind me this every meeting..



Brotherss


Brothers again..



Chong likes his legs..


Chong needs a hug ...
We love rabbbits. we love rabbits! rabbit ear pose!


QY and YJ dominate the stage.


Our 'favourite' songs? Ghostbusters!, Yellow Bird, 25 minutes, Yesterday, etc... and lots of Cheena songs and Vietnam songs.

BTW our Vietnamese guest can really sing! My's voice is fantastic!

Hope we can have more of this sessions! :)

No comments: