Thursday, March 12, 2009

awhile (continued)

thank God for so much things that happen in my life! :)



well haven been updating much. dun feel like blogging much recently. have so much things running in my mind. but don't know where to began or pen it down.



well most of the time.. i just feel like taking a day's break. going out to the sun. and lay there. i mean yes lay there like nobody's business. laziness amplified and exemplified. woohoo. my lovely girl will like tat very much.



sometimes my thots race faster than my heart... and before i know it ... i feel like my mind and my heart at 2 different places at times! you know that feeling is creepy. it's like ya head is in a fish bowl and ya walking on dry land.



that's how i feel the last few days man. But u noe.. i'm thankful that God's grace has been substaining me well. i feel tired.. but not that tired to say ... i cant do it. i feel stretched but not so stretched that i'll tear. i feel im on a high frequency-bumpy roller-coaster. yet i feel at some point i could just press the button and everything stops. .




and it hangs there...




the moment i had there is a moment i feels its a God moment. it's a moment when i say God ya there.... could u help eme pick things up. i cant talk well to my colleagues cos they are all girsl.. could ya help me express well? i couldn't lead very well in my r/n with a powerful woman but could hw You would do so? i couldn't carry the mantle that you had formerly gave my friend and leader.. could you empower me?



i couldn't. could you ?




Love isn't abt how well you can give all the time to people. to everything ard u. love is you knowing God takes care of you like how he takes care of the sparrow. not a feather will fall w/o his knowledge. every atom in u vibrates and resonates his love. the love he created and protected. Insured for a life-time with his Son.



i am because He is.

No comments: