Friday, August 22, 2008

intercede

i am quite happy for alot of things! my prayer for alot of things came to past!!!! oh man...



i feel that tho work is tough, backlogs seems neverending ... my team's spirit is still high! they still laugh around during huddles, take iniative to help one another ... to stand in de gap when our 'mini boss' isn't around. Their care for each other is amazing! lately ... there is also less tension between our team members and our 'mini boss' ( whom almost ever single one of our team members had deep hatred over..) I am thankful that God is moving in ways we cannot see :)



my team has an awful habit of making fun of me. esp over girls ( thanks to my dear *erhum* and *erhum erhum*) I shared this over our morning meetings aka huddle .. about having love in everything we do... and all day they talk about passion .. love ... and all de funny funny censored stuffs over this. can u believe it... O_O!!! but i feel that this impt msg really sink in even though our common small talks. Its really a stepping stone for something big i feel. Without love / passion ( the right kind ... not that dirty dirty kind... -_- ), there can be hardly any progress we can make in life. or we could possibly be walking all in the wrong way... towards the wrong future. :) so de centre of our life got to be love! love for our God. love for people.



anyway to my office-mates ... u still rock! :) haha




well hopefully we can ride through this storms quickly. By faith. forsakin all i trust in you..

No comments: