Monday, August 04, 2008

Heart

FOP is one of the most exciting times of the year to me!! I really love the music they bring every time i attend. There was once when i was a little kindergarden-boy.. i cried when i wasn't able to attend the FOP services.. and i was *this drawn* to exciting music and people at that time :)




and im glad im still now ... nw as an usher too. =)



This yr, I have the priviledge to work with ushers from Heart of God Church and to me, they are just amazing people! Their chief usher is only 16-17 years old! And their spirit of serving is incredible! I mean its not on just their operations... but they carry such love, readiness and faith wherever they go! I served today as one of my Chief Usher's runner (like a personal assistant kind of thing) and its pretty cool. I initially thought i would have to run alot of places to gather info... and do things on a really big scale.. but today, i am kinda like saddled back and relax through my duty :) I just kept askin my chief if she needs water .. sweet or stuff like that. lol.


Peifen did ask me to catch something from her even tho we din really do much today. I am quite impressed with her passion for people. its hard to explain this clearly here all here but i think she really loves to connect with people : ushers / church staffs / congregation - more on her own friends. She says this is important as well. :) it sure is!


The last words she left me was ... the heart to serve. The need to rise up to lead. The HOG members carry this heart with them wherever they go. Many times distractions/commitmentsd pull this 2 things out of our church members. But ultimately its really on our heart. You know ... I feel that i have met lots of amazing people here today under the exposure of usher. The spirit they have aint a typical ... dun do dun do lor... or .. "dun think i can do it" or " ok la i do my best lor ... but i cant do it cos i got this this this tat tat tat".. Their spirit says ... here i am, send me.


One day i hope my fire will ignite people's spirits too and set them ablaze :)

No comments: